Thursday 3 September 2020

My prayer space!

 This is my first prayer space I hope you guys like it because i've never made one before.

In the process of making the prayer space  I was collecting things around the house that I though represented god and the holy spirit If you are wondering why i'm making a prayer space i'm doing it for homework my teacher miss Steele made a challenge for us make a prayer space at home themed environment and post it on your blog so I did.when I got home I got to work so first I got a tablecloth then I got my big brothers candle, after I got a stag antler, an orange, a teddy of mine, a plant and a crystal. After I had got everything into place I lit the candle. There we are, I hope you like my prayer space!.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte...
    I think you have created a beautiful prayer space. I knew you would have something related to hunting on there, I know how much you enjoy it!
    Thank you for sharing such a thoughtful reflection too. You are picking up this blogging business quickly.
    See you Monday!

    Miss Steele

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.