Thursday 13 January 2022

Step it up/Cicada Pizza

Do you like eating food ? Or are you not a big eater? Well this post is about food  In more descriptive words Cicada Pizzas. Did you know some people across the world eat cicadas and their food. for our learning went off and saw an article with people making FRIED CHOCOLATE CICADAS!. Now with the creation we had a template with a picture of a bowl in this bowl we had to make a meal of anything but the twist was we had to add cicadas. And of course as you probably would have I made my favourite food…. Pizza .

At the start I had no clue what food to make but then I thought of a pizza. My favourite bit when I made the pizza was  adding the cicadas and the labels for them. The hardest bit was thinking what toppings to put on it. That's why there's only one topping. BUT i can admit It looks kind of good.



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Charlotte,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey.

    Great job completing the step up activity! My favourite food is pizza but unfortunately I am vegetarian so eating a cicada on anything is not really my style but I think you did a great job creating this delicious cicada pizza. Would you eat it?

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morena Zana
      I maybe actually would eat this pizza Zana. Because once my brother got offed five dollars to eat one and he made me eat one to. Just gonna say this, THERE really Crunchy.

      Matewa,
      Charlotte

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.