Wednesday 21 October 2020

A Tree??

Today at school for spelling, we had the option to either do word art or do a little spelling piece of work.  Of course everyone chose  word art on their computer. We had to To choose a word.from a list the words were Walked,climbed,walk,went,ran. I settled on the word climbed because not many people had selected climbed but I did!. We then went on a dictionary website and typed the word in the search bar and chose from a whole bunch of different words you can't even imagine so we had to choose 10 or 5 Words and write them down on the website.After  I had coloured the words, chosen the fonts, and chose the image. I was done! finished with my creative word art.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.