Thursday 15 April 2021

Horota Animaton

For the past four days we have been learning about the horouta waka that sailed to New Zealand .The horouta waka had five people on it they were:paoa,kiwa,Hinehākirirangi,hineakua and kahuanui.I would carry on telling you about them but I don't want to spoil the story from the animation .Back to the learning stuff.This took me long AS to add the backgrounds remove the background images and recolour every thing.And when your doing this to 29 slides It makes you go crazy.but it was fun making the animation of the boat sailing to New Zealand.Anyway here is my animation.Matewa!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.