Wednesday 12 August 2020

Giant Panda report

 Today I was learning about how to wright a report and to use paragraphs.We started on a giant panda report as a class then we moved on to sea creatures go look at that post .

My new learning was about how to do report writing the right way.We have been doing that for most of the week and were still doing it!

I enjoyed it because I really like animals and I loved to edit my work.When I do wright my Giant Panda report down on my chromebook I try to make sure that I have good interesting facts. 

I found it challenging to get all the keywords down and putting them into long sentences.I also found it hard to make sure that I have interesting enough fact to hook the readers into my work because everyone likes a little cool facts right .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.