Monday 2 November 2020

My all souls day flowers

 These are my all souls day flowers.They are for my dead grandparents.The pink flower is my mums mum and the blue one is my dads dad. In the process of making these flowers I chose two suns and rotated them till one of the sun's triangles were in the gaps of the others. After rotated the suns I ask my mum and dad what their parents favourite colour was but they don't remember so I chose pink for my grandma and blue for my grandpa. Do you know what all souls day celebrate's? if you don't let me tell you.All souls day is when christians remember souls that have passed away and have left earth. I hope you have enjoyed what I shared with you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.