Friday 13 November 2020

My camp wevideo with music!!!!!

 Today the year fives of room three made a wevideo of camp it was so fun .First we had to sign in to wevideo and insuret the photos that we thought were cool so I chose the photos I liked and then I made a really cool video with rock music so if I was you go look at it when your done reading this.It was really hard to get this done in time because the teacher said she was gonna look at our blogs but anyway I think this was one of my favorite tasks I have been given.I hope you like it .

 so i

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.