Friday 1 October 2021

Beatitudes

 This week was social justice and we were learning about the beatitudes. We chose a quote from one of the beatitudes and made a poster with the quote and eye-catching colours and pictures. I really enjoyed this activity because I have never in my life heard of the beatitudes and I found it challenging to  choose which saying to choose because there were SO MANY! To choose from. Please when you comment tell me what you like about my poster and if you have ever heard of the beatitude.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte,

    I really like the layout and balance to your poster. I can tell that you took inspiration from the example one. Next time it could be even better to try having this balance when you use Canva.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.