Friday 21 May 2021

Week two writing


Last week for writing we our WALHT was adding detail and being REALLY descriptive with our writing. It was really hard for me because the picture to me was a little bit hard to describe.Because in my opinion Fantasy is way easier to right  because its your own imaganagine.Well here's my writing for week two! 




Little tropical Island

I stood on the end of a  rough and unstable Island the Island may look beautiful but you were still greeted with the smell of gresy fuel from the flesh coloured diving boat.Gazing at cliffs makes me nerves because it takes less than a second to fall...Little rocky peoples fell down in groups I turn my head away hoping for something else to distract me.The ocean looks so blue clear and big you could fit a hole city in it.Listing carefully to the deep breeze. It blew so hard that it almost felt like little action figures inside of my ears  with their little plastic swords. Crashing against the tiny island were mini tsunamis .They  managed to wet my toes and soak my my sock.The clear viridescent water hits my face.It started to sting after a while.the she ice cold air hit my leg  It sent a shiver up my spine.Still standing on the mini Iland .The poliny fragrance  from the bushes across the lake went up my nose and tickled it then made its way down and landed on my tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.