Friday 7 May 2021

My unique bedroom writing


 This week for writing our focus was adding detail and being really descriptive. The hole class had to write about there bedroom. Everyone had amazing ideas. And I love this topic because I love my bedroom and I can describe it really easily.

We sit on the mat in a big circle every monday and have a week or longer to write out stories. When we sit on the mat we get given a plan and then we have to put down all our idea's and write our plan in about 40m. This is my writing about my unique bedroom. I hope you like it.


My Unique Bedroom

The best bit of the house is my unique bedroom and the best bit is the view. You can see some of the valley through the tiny rectangular window. I love it.

My bedroom is small and rectangle. I have my bed on one side and my dressing table on the other. When I'm alone I constantly play video games.

If you were to look at my brother's room it's messy. LIKE REALLY MESSY! But when it comes to my bedroom it's tidy with clean and dirty clothes on the side. But it's clean and refreshing after a long day of work. I  like to lie there and take in the fragrances from the plants outside. I love my small unique bedroom and I am very lucky to have it. It's  definitely the best room in the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.