Friday 28 May 2021

Wanna see my Wevideo?

We have been learning about Abraham & Sarah and how God promised them babies.They were really old but to have a baby they had to wait 20 years. So we had to choose an activity then post it to out blogs, but our team did a play so we had to edit it on Wevideo.To be honest I didn't really like how it went but I just edited it to make it a little bit better. It was difficult for me because I had to memorise my parts. Have you use we video before? Well, if you havent I will link it at the bottom. It's really handy and quilty. After you have used it come back and comment how good you think it is.

1 comment:

  1. Morena Charlotte, what an informative WeVideo you have made about Abraham and Sarah's covenant with God. Your group have worked well to be creative and unique. I particularly enjoyed your editing on WeVideo. It is very effective. What was your favourite part of this activity? Keep the hard mahi. Ma te wa, Miss Hickling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.