Wednesday 19 May 2021

Do You know anyone from WW1

Our learn create share for Week 1 was we were learning about World War 1 and 2. At the start of the year we Reading Book called When We Were Warriors.Then the teacher made our next learn create share about it.We learnt about this because it's a really interesting topic and it was a worldwide crisis.

My post card I reckon I did pretty well because I think I made it pretty dramatic and when I edited it so it looked old. And I also would love to hear what you guys think of it and any other statements or questions.This is a book I read here is the link so u can read it. Chunuk bair 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.