Friday 11 June 2021

Home Learning book competition!

Hello bloggers. I’m sure your school has homework books but does your school have a customizing competition for the home learning book? Well this week for art we were learning how to shade. When they were announcing that the competition was coming up I was really excited. So our teacher got us to get a scrap piece of paper and we practiced lots of different shading.

When It comes to the real thing, not the draft I was really proud and confident about it because it had lots of things to do with school like our house colours and the school logo. If your school does these sorts of competitions, tell me about it in the comments.






1 comment:

  1. Kia ora charlotte,
    I love your home learning book cover art I think it is very colorful and I love the colors that you added I really love it I think you are going to win.
    Ma te wa Zara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.