Friday 4 June 2021

Come Learn about Covnet!

Hello! Today I was learning about covenant. This cool slide show will tell and show you about covenant. Covenant Is Sort of like an agreement but it's not, its a special promise. When God made people they left his side so God choose four people Abraham, King David, Noah and Issac. I will leave it there for now because you will learn more in the show. I really enjoyed making this slideshow because I love to be creative and make cool things like this. I found it challenging to make the song because it was quite hard to get words that sounds good with the other words. Next time I would change the song because it didn't rhyme! I mean not all songs rhyme but I want mine to rhyme. Well I hope you like my slideshow. Enjoy!

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.