Wednesday 30 June 2021

Matariki Scratch

 Today we were using Scratch.If you don't know what Scratch is Its a game that teaches kids how to code .It is the time of Matariki so we made a little story of a charter that meets the seven sisters.Its was quite difficult to me because I have never used Scratch before and I don't do much coding but I guess thats what Scratch is for .I really enjoyed choosing my charters and making a little story on they and exploring something new. I am hoping to get my sprite to meet and learn about all the seven sisters and about the history. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.