Monday 26 July 2021

A poem about my tongue

 At the start of every week our class starts different types of writing with a different focus. This week our focus was writing a poem about our favorite body parts.  I had a hard time with planning and on deciding what my best body part was because I love all my body parts because they are all useful.  I really enjoyed writing my poem  more than I expected to. I have never written a poem before and have especially never written one about my favorite body part. 

When most of us finished our poems the teacher made them black and white and put them on our photo and media page. We all put our black and white photos on the slide that the teacher made for everyone and we added a black and white background to match. 

The next day when we walked into class our poems were hanging up on the ceiling and everyone was looking for theirs. This is how we created our poems! I would be interested to hear your comments about whether you have written a poem before and what was it about ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.