Wednesday 4 August 2021

Have you ever been to the Olympics?

 You should know that the Olympics are on and are being hosted in Tokyo. So we have been learning about it and have been researching and reading interesting stories about the Olympics .

This reading task has been very changeling because my goal was to get five facts down on every slide and I did do that but I have been work after school and in my own time to get it done.I loved learning about the Olympics because I am competitive in my sports that I play and I love it because It's a worldwide challenge and we get to join in.

Did you know that before gold was first place it was silver ? Or did you know that the first modern Olympic games were in 1896? There are so facts about the Olympics. Now go check out my slides to learn more interesting facts about the Olympics.I would love it if you could give me some feedback on my slides to see how well I did with my research .


1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte. My name is Mila and I go to New Windsor School. I think it would be challenging for me to do five facts on all of those slides, like you did. I am not too competitive in my sports. I didn't know most of the facts you wrote down like how the silver medal used to mean first place. Thanks for all the information. I really enjoyed learning from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.