Friday 2 July 2021

Not your normal sort of golf

This week we have been learning how to find area and perimeter. This is new to me so it was hard to understand it at first but after we watched a video called How to Find Area and Perimeter I started to understand. After we watched the video our teacher showed us where and how to make the golf course.

I found it really easy because Miss Hickling labeled everything out for us so we could drag and then measure the grass blocks. I didn't really find it hard but it was sort of difficult to understand how to add the measurements. I enjoyed putting the obstacles on the golf course to make it look cool.

Do you know how to measure area and perimeter? If you don't , have a look at the video it will teach you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.