Tuesday 2 November 2021

My 2021 Achievements

 Lots of the learning we have been doing this week has been on Canva. Before we did the fun bit of the task we were learning some cool tricks that you could use on your presentation like shaping your video and lots more.when we started on our slides  We have to choose a video template or we wouldn't have been able to put our starting video on there.

Onto our creation, for it we had to make three slides to fit three school achievements on it. Each slide had to look cool and the pictures had to relate to your achievements. I Liked this activity a lot because all the pictures on canva make you want to replay the slide show over and over again. But when it came to writing all the subheadings they slowed me down a bit. if or when you comment, add what you think I did well with my presentation and  what you liked about it.



2 comments:

  1. Morena Charlotte,

    I really enjoyed reading about what you were learning on Canva. I too learned a lot about how to animate the text and images. Your achievements are things that you should be really proud of Charlotte. What a great year you have had.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Charlotte,
    this is an appealing video. I really liked your introduction and the way you put some detail into the text on each frame. I especially liked the question at the end. I hope other commenters will answer the question.
    My achievement this year would be learning how to do a new crochet stitch and make a blanket with it for my grandaughter.
    Ka pai tō mahi.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.