Friday 5 November 2021

Rongora

 This week for our shared reading we have been learning about maori medicinal plants. For this activity we have to read a few books about many medical plants. it wasn't long before most of us started our create. for our create we had to make a sign with a barcode (witch was optional) with some fact of there chosen plant on it there were at least  10 there to choose from  Because there were so many to choose from I had a hard time deciding. But over my decision was Manuka becuase it smells nice and when you think about it It's actually really helpful. I really enjoyed painting the sign but next time I would try a different plant becuase why not try find facts for all of them.




1 comment:

  1. Morena Charlotte,

    I really admire the effort and thought that has gone into making your Rongoa sign. You have reflected on your learning and I can see that you have learned a lot from this topic. Tino pai!

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.