Friday 5 November 2021

Portrait art

This week for our art. We were doing a very hard sort of art , Portrait art. Before we actually started our art my teacher showed us some of the art she made which looked very good. To start off with, we had to take a photo and trace the lines with a sharpie very carefully. Then this is what I thought was the hardest part was mixing colours to match your skin colour and this was the learning focus and what I thought was the hardest part. When we mixed the all the colours together the colours we used was yellow white and red and If you had a darker skin colour you would use a little bit of black. My favourite bit for this art was sketching the out lines on my shirt, face and hair. Please comment what you liked about my house  and if you think I got close to my actual face.



1 comment:

  1. Morena Charlotte,

    Great mixing of colour Charlotte. Your portrait art looks identical to you. Tino pai. Great to read your reflective blog post. Keep up the fantastic mahi.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.