Friday 5 November 2021

Calendar art!

In my school every year in every class we do something called calendar art were every class makes some very cool art and when there finished our parents can bye them as a calendar,sketchbook,mouse pad and more. For our class is was also sort of based on our maths to, geometric shapes. And with our geometric shapes we put them into NZ native birds . This was a long process of drawing ,colouring ,dying and gluing pieces of crate paper on them. My favorite bit for this was choosing the native bird I chose a weka. The hardest part for me was drawing all the triangles into the bird and shading the colours but other then that I found it all easy and hope to do it again. Please comment your favorite NZ native bird. Matewa!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.