Tuesday 11 January 2022

Kick Start /My Summer essentials

Now that summer has sunk in we need to write down what we need this summer. What do you pack in the car when you're off to go to the beach? What are your summer essentials?. For this task our wonderful SLJ team gave us another task related to summer. To help us out we had a slide created for us to write in all the things we need during summer.

I really enjoyed the side of this task that I got to express what Unique things I do in summer that other people don't. I found this a challenge because I have lots of summer essentials but not 12 of them. Though that was probably the hardest part. Comment what your top 3 summer essentials are and I will be sure to reply if we have something in common. Matewa!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte!

    It is Charlotte here from the SLJ commenting team! Same name, wow!

    Your summer essentials are fantastic! It is so cool that you know how to skateboard and do it with your brothers! I tried to learn once but I was so scared and kept falling off!

    Mmm, ice cream, fish and chips, pavlova… The only food you need in summer!!! It is also fantastic that you added in a hat! It is so important to be sun safe, especially in Aotearoa because the sun is so harsh here!

    Awesome mahi, Charlotte!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.