Saturday 1 January 2022

Step It up / Stickman, THE JOURNEY

For the next step of my Favourite task is to make a stick figure animation. This animation had to have a stick figure doing activities. For my animation I decided to take some ideas from my Day in the life of my Stickman picture. I chose walking a dog simple isn't it? Well in the animation it went from simple to completely weird and unexpected.

My favourite bit about this task was that I got to use my imagination in my own way and got to create a crazy story/animation. I found it a little bit hard to move the stickman and dog on each slide. One click then another then another then another. Though next Time I would probably change the fact that it was so long because people might just leave and not finish it


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Charlotte,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey.

    What an awesome and imaginative animation. I love how it started out as a simple dog walking story then a wizard adventure with a black hole!! What a creative idea!!

    I am glad to hear you enjoyed doing this activity and I think your animation was a perfect length, any shorter and you wouldn't have been able to tell your whole story!

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Charlotte,
    I am working as a facilitator in schools across New Zealand.
    I agree with Zana that your story is a great length and it includes an interesting ending. I love making animations and find them quite addictive. Here are some of my animations using slides.
    You could set your slides to play automatically. See here from the Step It Up part of the Stick Figure Fun activity.
    Ngā mihi
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.