Tuesday 11 January 2022

Step it up/Summer Collage

For this step it up task we had the challenge of making a collage out of things that remind me of summer like the summer essentials task. Some of the things I put in my collage were An Ice cream, sunglasses, A pool And some other things I’m not gonna spoil.

I liked this task because summer is my favourite time of year and is also what season I'm born in. But the best bit of this task was probably finding the photos that looked the best to me. Honestly  this task was very easy for me. The hardest bit was trying to think of what photos to put in and making sure they all fit on the page. Also if you would like to comment witch season is your favourite are you a hot person or do you like the cold



4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte, Matua Jacob here, I am the facilitator for the Kaikohkohe cluster! If I were to make a collage of summer I think it would almost look exactly like yours!

    Skating, ice cream, Pools, the beach, pavlova and a BBQ pretty much sums up how I roll during summer!

    I am a super fan of hot weather and like you I'm a summer baby!

    What would be your most favourite thing to do during summer if you could only pick one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jacob,
      I Think Its really cool that you skate too! And that we have lots in common.Honestly I Cant decide If swimming or skating is my favorite But they are both are something I love A Lot. And how long have you been skating for?
      Thanks,
      Matewa Charlotte

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora

    Charlotte

    It is me Quein again a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. I really enjoyed your summertime collage and it was GREAT!!! To see that you had included an explanation of the activity in your blog post. Well done on completing such an awesome collage it looks amazing. You have chosen some very symbolic and meaningful images to represent the summer time. Moreover I am impressed that you included sunscreen, sun glasses and a hat which are all really important in the summertime. Thus, it was really good to see that your theme was a summer sun smart focused collage.

    Keep up the Super work I look forward to your next blog post!!!

    Ngā mihi,

    Quein


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Quein,
      Charlotte here.

      Thanks for commenting on my blog and i'm glad to see that you like my blog post.With all the sun stuff I hate being sunburnt and I try to avoid being burnt as much as possible.

      matewa,
      Charlotte

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.