Thursday 30 December 2021

Kick Start/ The day in the life of a stickman


This activity has probably been my favourite so far. Why because when it comes to drawing my isn't very good so the only thing I can make look perfect is something simple. And stickmen are the most simplest thing you can get if you draw a person. A circle and lines. For this activity we had to draw a stickman doing different activities we had to fill the HOLE page. 

What I liked about this task is that I could make the stickman do things I like to do like skateboarding and walking a dog. Though what I did find challenging about this activity was thinking about what actions to draw and filling up the whole page. 

While I made this post I thought about how I could make it more interesting. Then I thought about it being the day  in the life of a stickman. So read through it and see what my stick man does everyday!


                                               Gaming     Mowing the lawns            sunbathing

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte,

    Your stick figure looks like a fun and busy person! Well done with your creative drawings and captions.

    Do you enjoy doing the activities your stick figure is doing? They seem like awesome things to do during the summer holidays. I enjoy watching tv and watering my garden and sunbathing… but throwing rubbish away and mowing the lawns I don't enjoy so much!

    Maybe now you can try the step it up activity, creating a stick figure animation!

    I hope you are having a fantastic summer, keep up the great work!

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.