Sunday 19 December 2021

Step It Up

 This post is the second part on my activity which is the step it up task. The step it up task Is more challenging then the first one I did which was the christmas decoration. For this new and Very challenging task we had to choose a hero/Idle I chose sky brown. I chose sky because she is one of the best kid skaters in the whole world. And have won a bronze medal for team Britain. But she's not just my idol because of that. I chose her because she is a brave,Kind, Inspiring person and she tries to get more girls to skate. Which has also made me wanna skateboard to which I do now.

Now onto what we did in the activity. First we had to polyline our hero then find an inspiring quote that our hero has made Then of course post it to our blog. This task got very hard when it got to the eyes because I just could not get the shape right and the nose was also very challenging but it still looks great And I am very proud and that's all that matters. Meri Kirihimete



2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Charlotte,

    It’s Charlotte again, a blog commenter for Manaiakalani. Nice work on completing the Vector Art, Step it up activity!

    This is awesome! The shadows and lines you have used on Sky Brown’s face make the art look more realistic. I think the quote you used is definitely really important and very inspiring! Had you heard of this quote before this activity?

    I am wondering if you skate? Is that why you have chosen Sky Brown as your hero? I really like skating as well but I think my favourite sport is swimming! What is yours?

    Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Charlotte
      I chose sky brown becuase shes so young and skateboarding is hard and getting into the olympics you have to be really good witch she is And skateboarding is not just a sport you pick up becuase I have been skateboarding for about 1 and a half years now and I not very good compared to her.

      I would say skateboarding is not my favourite sport, Hunting,Fishing and hockey are all tied as favs for me. And the quote I hear quite often but its true.

      Ma te wa,
      Charlotte

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.