Sunday 19 December 2021

Kick Start

Today I started my second summer learning project. My task that I chose was How to make a forced perspective image. This part of the project its called the kick start. It is the simpler  side of the task but there is another side of the task where you have to make a video using wevideo, Screencastify, Ect to explain how you made the images. Before we took the images we watched a video to get a better understanding of it. So From that video I learnt that with making the images it is all about making something that's small big or something that's big small. 

I really enjoyed this activity because I love taking photos And I do It all the time with my nanna. But I also found it challenging to get my objects in piston because I had know one to help me. So I just ended up getting shoes and pillows to stabilise them. And shout out to Mum who also help me!










2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Charlotte,

    It’s Charlotte again, a blog commenter for Manaiakalani. Awesome work on the Photo Fun Kick Start activity!

    It looks like you had so much fun with this activity! I noticed that you said you often take lots of photos with your Nanna, do you take many photos like these?

    I especially like the photo with you sitting on the shoe - it made me laugh out loud! Which was your favourite photo that you created!

    Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte
      Its Charlotte again. Usually we do not take photos like these so this was quite a fun experience. My favourite photo was probably the giant soccer ball one becuase it took a very long time to take becuase that time I have to do it by myself and I ended up stacking like 5 seat pillows so it wouldn't move.

      Thank you matewa!
      Charlotte

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.