Tuesday 7 September 2021

Cats Vs Dogs

 Today’s task was a fun task about cats and dogs. For this task we had to choose sides. I found this hard because I love both pets and they are both very cute. Before we started we watched a video about our anima and collected information for why we think they are better but there was a twist to it we had to do both sides of the argument and put down why they were better. going to be a main template to help us right now with persuasive peace. The teacher asked us to highlight which animal we were going to be doing in our persuasive piece. I enjoyed this because I love cats and dogs but I also found it hard to choose between them. Please comment witch animal you think is better


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.