Wednesday 15 September 2021

Is mr wolf guilty?

 I am sure you have heard of the childhood story about a little red riding hood. Do you think Mr Wolf is guilty or do you think he is innocent. This week we have written a persuasive piece of why we think Mr Wolf is guilty and not guilty. I thought he was guilty. For this task has kind of merged between reading and writing. For our reading we had to write our plan on our chromebook.I found this really fun because the hole class had different opinions. I found it challenging to write my plan because I never really thought if he was guilty or not. We are writing in persuasive because speeches are coming up and are learning how to structure it. Please comment if you think he is guilty or not.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte,

    I have heard of this story for sure and most definitely believe that Mr Wolf is guilty. I really liked reading and hearing the side that Little Red Riding Hood was guilty and not a nice little girl at all. Next time it would be even better is you adding your thoughts and ideas about why Mr Wolf is guilty.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.