Tuesday 7 September 2021

Sea Turtles

Sea turtles are very cool creatures and we have been learning and researching about them. I found some very cool facts like did you know that Sea turtles are omnivores? Well if you don't know that you may not know most of the facts on my poster. One other thing we had to do for this task we had to draw a sea turtle but we watched a video to help us. I really enjoyed making the poster and drawing the turtle though I struggled to find interesting facts. Please comment if you like my poster and drawing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.