Wednesday 8 September 2021

Saint Joseph

 Today For RE we had to draw our school saint (which was for each house colour). Mine is Saint Joseph. Before we got onto the fun stuff we looked at a slide that had all of the school saints on it which told us what they were the patron saints of. I really liked this task because I like drawing /making things on google drawings. I found it challenging to get everything to look human like and it took me multiple time’s to draw the robe and hat. One of the last things we had to do was to add speech bubbles witch answered the questions that the teacher asked us to answer. Please comment on what I did and what you  think I could change.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte,

    What a detailed quality blog post that you have written reflecting on your learning. I like how you talked about redoing parts that did not look quite good enough. That is really great thinking.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.