Wednesday 8 September 2021

Some words you can learn in tongan

 One of today's tasks was about tonga because it tongan language week.For this task we had to watch a video teaching us some easy tongan words. Our create was to make a slideshow teaching you some easy tongan words. I really enjoyed learning some new tongan words. Though I already knew how to say Hello because during the role we say hello in different languages. One new thing I learnt was to add a voice recording of me saying the words but I found that very difficult. Please comment if you already know some of these and some that I could maybe add on. Here are my slides. 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte,

    I really admire the thought and effort that you have put into creating this set of slides. I learnt some new words in Tongan that I will be able to use now. Next time we will have to check that we can hear your Mote recording becaues I unfortunately did not have access.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.