Wednesday 8 September 2021

LEGO!

Do you have lego?I have LOTS of it. One of today's tasks was about lego and the history behind it. It was SO interesting I will link the videos at the end. For this task we watched the videos and dove deep into when lego was first created. After we had watched the video we got to do the fun stuff, choose our lego challenge and build it. I chose to make a bridge, And this took ages for me because I wanted to make a Big bridge. On the up side it looked cool but on the down side I was very tired. I wanted my bridge to look unique so for my river underneath instead of drawing or just adding a flat boring rivier I chose to dig out all of the blue blocks I could find in my lego box and added two sharks and a jet boat. Here is the links to the video and my colourful lego bridge History Behind lego bricks  History about lego

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte,

    I too really enjoyed learning about LEGO and how it came to be created. Now it is worth A LOT of money! Crazy. I really liked your creation and would have loved to have read more about what it is and how it works. I thought it was clever how you used the blue LEGO pieces as water.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.