Tuesday 7 September 2021

The Escape Room

 The escape room. This week there was a special task made by one of our students, Kylah. I really enjoyed playing her escape room because it was based on many different subjects: math,reading and some riddles. In her escape room there were creatures hiding everywhere and there were many different species like spiders,birds,snakes etc. I really enjoyed Kylahs escape room and she has really inspired me. Though I found it challenging to move around in the game. Here is some of the animals I found in the escape room 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.