Thursday 26 August 2021

2D shapes

Do you know all your angles and shapes? Before lockdown we were learning about shapes and angles to remember of bye heart. Now our teachers linked a video for us two watch and make some of our own 2D shapes out of paper. I made a pyramid. I found this task REALLY hard! And got my mum to help me. But I enjoyed putting a face on it. Comment if you think my shape was good and if you thought I could of changed anything. Give the video a try and I hope you have fun! Matewa.    





6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte,

    I enjoyed seeing the image of the shape you created. What is the name of this 3D shape? How did you make it? I would love for you to find some other 3D shapes around your home and add them to this blog post.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mornea Mis Hickling
      Thanks you for commenting. In my blog post I said what it was you must of missed it, its a pyramid. See you tomorrow
      matewa,
      Charlotte

      Delete
  2. Kiora Charlotte J.
    I really liked how you drew a face on your 3D shape. Do you know what you're 3D shape is called? Maybe you could add that to your blog.

    Ma te wa,
    Arcangela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Angela
      Thanks for commenting btw I did add the name of it too my blog its a pyramid.
      Matewa,
      Charlotte

      Delete
  3. Hi Charlotte, i really liked your 3d shape. its really cool. the face on it is really funny. nice job tho. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Ben
      Thanks I'm glad you liked it have a nice day see you tomorrow.
      matewa,
      Charlotte

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.