Friday 20 August 2021

Mary The Mother Of Jesus

 Have you used word cloud before? Today I used it for the first time to describe mary. Today I zoomed through all my tasks for task master. Taskmaster is  an activity we do daily because of our three day lockdown. Our Third task for today was to go onto word cloud and describe Mary the mother of Jesus using single words. For this activity I enjoyed using a new app, but since this was my first time it was challenging to find out where everything was. Please comment on how well you think I did because I really want some feedback on it. Go check out Word Cloud



2 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe Charlotte,

    I have not used word cloud before but I have used something similar called wordle. Great job at finding so many words that relate to Mary the mother of Jesus.

    Haere rā,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Miss Hickling

    Sorry I couldn't reply sooner I have been busy.I have used wordle before an I found it much easier.Thanks

    Matewa,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.