Wednesday 25 August 2021

Nature art

 Do you know who andy Goldsworthy is? We have learnt about Nature art Inspired by Andy Goldsworthy. After we had watched a video about him and his art we had the challenge to make our own Nature art . At the time I was thinking about maori culture , so I decided that I wanted to make a koru. I gathered up some different coloured stones and  got to work. At the time I found it tricky to get the shape of the koru right, But I really enjoyed it at the same time. Please comment on what you think I did well. I encourage you to check out some of Andy Goldsworthy’s art. Here it is. 





2 comments:

  1. Morena Charlotte,

    I really enjoyed reading your quality blog post about Andy and your thinking behind your design. The koru is a really significant symbol in the Maori culture. The size of your koru is very impressive. How long did it take you to make?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Hickling
    Thanks Miss Hickling, I din't take long to make but it took a long time to pack away. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    Matewa,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.