Thursday 19 August 2021

Come learn about bees

 Do you not know enough about bees? Here are five facts to boost your knowledge about bees. During our learning about bees we were learning about how to summarize but straight after I finished the summarizing project I started straight on the extra for experts. We had to read with the teacher and read some other books about bees which I will link at the end. 

I enjoyed adding the little bees and flower to my slide. But I found it challenging to get all the facts to fit on the page. Comment If you learnt anything new about bees.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Charlotte,

    I enjoyed reading your 'Bee Factual' slide! You have included a mixture of fun and eye-opening facts. I now know that bees communicate by dance and that there are thousands of species worldwide! My question for you is, did you mean 2000 or 20,000 species? It would pay to double check the number of 0's you add next time so it's super clear for your readers.

    Ngā mihi,
    Mrs Harrison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Mrs Harrison
      I have made a little mistake there and I will change it it's 20,000 bees thanks for pointing it out. Though I'm glad to see you enjoyed it.

      matewa
      Charlotte

      Delete
  3. Tēnā koe Charlotte,

    Wow! What a eye catching Bee Factual poster you have created. You really got me interested to read your blog post by the design elements and facts. I think I did know all of these facts but I'm sure many others won't.

    Nga mihi,
    Miss Hickling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Hickling
      Thanks for your comment I really enjoyed making it I love bees they are so mesmerizing to watch don't you think?
      Nga mihi,
      Charlotte

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.