Friday 27 August 2021

My Journal

 My Journal

Do you have or write in a journal? Well one of our tasks a few days ago was to make a copy of a slide show that has ten awesome activities to do each day. This will update frequently so come to everyday if you please and look to see what I have updated. This Is going to be really fun to work on because I don’t have a journal at home. But it is also going to be challenging to remember to complete every day. Please comment on what you think I am doing well with. Matewa.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.