Thursday 19 August 2021

Camouflage

 Because of our three day lock down, our teachers have organised some activities for us to do. Today's activity was to be camouflaged, then to reveal ourselves. If we disguised as the animal we have been researching about, we got extra points on our class dojo . I have been Researching about deer also known as Cervidae.

I watched a video about other people being camouflaged (I will share the link). I wanted the extra dojo points!  I got out an old painting of a stag,  I hid behind the painting leaning against the wall, and Boom I have an easy video of me and the painting. It was challenging to get my body in the right position to make sure you couldn't see my body. But here is my video of me being camouflage. Camouflage vid


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahiahi mārie Charlotte,

    Very clever camouflauging! How many takes did you have to do to make sure the painting was in the right position?

    You've also taught me that that Cervidae is the scientific name for the deer family. Thanks! I'm looking forward to finding out more about your research.

    Ngā mihi,
    Mrs Harrison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Charlotte,

    You have been busy today with all your learning tasks. Well done. I really enjoyed trying to figure out where in the video frame you were. You have earnt yourself some great ClassDojo points today. Ka pai.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi miss Hickling
    I have been VERY busy today and I'm very exhausted but i'm sure you have been two. Thanks miss Hickling God bless you!

    Matewa,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Charlotte! I'm Kylah from Saint Marys School in Gisborne.
    Such a cool Camouflage! I did the same task yesterday but I hid in my ball pit. But this was a good idea!
    I’m looking forward to seeing more blogs!
    Please visit my blog,
    here
    Mā te wā,
    Kylah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Kylah
      I didn't know what to do for my Camouflage fo I Thought I could be a painting.Ill be sure to check out your blog soon.

      Ma te wa,
      Charlotte

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.