Friday 20 August 2021

My homemade prayer space

Because of the country's three day lock down we cant go to school and do our morning prayers. So yesterday at our last zoom call the teacher said to our own prayer space ready for tomorrow. So I put my hands together and went for a search around the house to find some stuff to put on my prayer table. On my prayer table I had a candle to represent the light of Jesus Cloth to resemble ordinary time  an Animal figure for gods Creation along with a stag antler and owl light, Rosary bead necklace and Last but not least some fairy lights and  stones.You could say that it is very Nature themed and I agree but, I also think It resembles everything you could name about christ.

It was quite Challenging for me to find things that we fit to put on the prayer table because I don't usually pray at home. But I enjoyed making it look pretty and showing it to the class. Please comment on what you think of my prayer table and what you think I could add.




2 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe Charlotte,

    Thank you for sharing your beautiful prayer table with us this morning during our class Google Meeting Charlotte. It was lovely positioning it outside in nature as it goes with your overall theme.

    Haere rā,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Miss Hicking
    Thank you for your lovely comment.I did try go for a nature themed prayer space.
    matewa,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.