Tuesday 31 August 2021

Wellbeing


 Another one of today's tasks was about wellbeing. If you don’t know what wellbeing is it's a feeling of being happy and healthy. For this task we had to roll a fake dice from youtube and roll it three times. We had to choose an activity from our numbers and take a photo. I enjoyed this task because I had to get my chromebook and do star jump,burpees ect. I found it challenging to do burpees because I'm not very good at them. Please comment if you think I did well. Matewa







1 comment:

  1. Morena Charlotte,

    Hope you are getting better at home. This is a pretty fun well being activity to do and I would love to see the images of you doing the three different activities. Could you add them in for me.

    Thanks,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.