Thursday 26 August 2021

Plastic Free Challenge

 I have been learning about Why we should be Plastic free and The Great Pacific Garbage Patch. If you don’t know that place, it's a big bit of the ocean that is filled with our rubbish. It's terrible. So we read a book made by room five from Motueka South School. When I got on to making my slides I wanted to make them to make people think about how they could make a change. I really enjoyed this task because the topic has been a problem I have always thought of and one I wanted to change. I found it quite challenging to put the facts into my own words. Please comment if you're going to try this challenge and If I made you consider it. Hope you like my slides. Matewa.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte,

    I really enjoyed reading your plastic free challenge slides as I could see that you have a real understanding and interest in this topic. I like that you added some ideas of what you could do and referred your readers to your composting blog post.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mornea Miss Hickling
    Thank you and I do really enjoy this topic and changing peoples minds about it.
    Matewa,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.