Sunday 22 August 2021

Minecraft Habitats

Because of level four lockdown we had to go back to online learning. For our online learning our teachers have made it fun and has us to doing tasks.One of our tasks is to make a animal habitat with food and what sort of environment it lives in. I did multiple habitats. I found it really fun making animal habitats because I love animals and the way they live. I found it difficult to take the screenshots of the habitats, But I manged to problem solve and find out how to do it. Please comment on what you think I did well and what you think I could improve on. Here are my animal habitats.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.