Wednesday 18 August 2021

Robots

Do you think robots will take over the world or do you think that they are kind and friendly and would help out the world. Lots of people have different mind sets about AI Artificial intelligence. This week we have been watching and reading about AI .We learnt this because we could be able to put it into our writing. I found this task really easy but really interesting at the same time. There was one thing that was challenging though it was brainstorming some problems that I could make a robot for . We made some slides about what problems there are that we want to fix. We had to choose one and make a robot on google drawings  or on paper. So can you  comment on any ideas you think I should add to my robot?


2 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe Charlotte,

    I thoroughly enjoyed reading your quality blog post and wanted to keep reading after your rhetorical question. Your digital learning object shows some creative ideas that I also enjoyed reading about. I wonder if you could add some more detail about the parts of your robot to your description as I can see it has a tool box. What is that for? Keep up the great mahi Charlotte.

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bedankt Miss Hickling

    should I label what was in the tool box and what was in the drawing? or should I add it to the description. By the way it was a taser tyre lock and handcuffs.

    Tot ziens
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.