Tuesday 31 August 2021

Taskmaster ll

 Do you watch taskmaster? Well our teachers have made some taskmaster tasks to do with our family. Sadly I didn't do all the tasks because I din't have the materials. But that didn't stop me trying to do the easy tasks. One of the Tasks was to blind fold one of you team mates and try to draw a mountain with snow birds and three trees. I found it very difficult to direct my mum to where she needed to draw but I enjoyed looking at it when it was done. Another task was to make a Origami cup and spot the difference. I really liked this activity because I am good at origami because I used to have a Japanese friend that did a lot of origami. I found it very easy to find the differences and make the 6 step cup and for more colour I added some designs. Comment if you like to make origami objects. Matewa







1 comment:

  1. Morena Charlotte,

    Great to see you completing the tasks that suit you. Your mum did a pretty good job at drawing the three mountains. It really makes you think carefully when giving instructions to someone who cannot see right? Did you use some recycled paper to make your origami?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.