Wednesday 25 August 2021

What happens when you put baking soda and vinegar together?

 What happens when you put baking soda and vinegar together?

We have been learning about what happens when you put baking soda and vinegar together. Before we did the experiment we watched a  video  on it and it told us how to do everything. When I did the experiment it took a while to work and fizzed up at the bottom what I wonder if it will do the same it you try it? If you tried the experiment tell me in the comments how it went. Mine went well. Try it out!

You need

Ballon or ziplock bag

Smallest bottle you can find ( doesn't really matter)

Baking soda enough to fill balloon

½ a cup of vinegar

Funnel

Ps . If you're using a ziplock bag only put three teaspoons of baking soda in .

 





before




After

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte,

    I really like that you found something from your home to replace the balloon. It seemed to have the same effect and worked in your favour. I hope some other bloggers are inspired to complete this experiment too.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Miss Hickling

    I was difficult for me because all the backing soda fell out so that made it hard. But thanks
    Matewa,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.