Monday 30 August 2021

Saints

 Today for RE we have been learning about saints. We had to go on a jambord and name all the saints we know. Then we had to choose one saint to research and answer about 5 questions. Our options were to make some slides, a wevideo or an animation I chose to make a wevideo. I love making Wevideos because they are very unique and you can add music to them. But I found it difficult to write all the questions in the video. Comment if you have used wevideo before and comment what saints you know. Matewa,



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte,

    I really enjoyed watching your WeVideo on Saint Joseph. It was nice to see you used a different way of presenting your learning. The background music made it interesting, you used great transitions, images and the facts were well presented. Keep up the great mahi Charlotte.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. morena Miss Hickling

    Thank you Miss Hickling This took me a very long time to do so I'm glad that you enjoyed it. have a nice evening

    matewa,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.