Monday 23 August 2021

Cats and Dogs

 Do you have a cat or dog? Well This blog post is especially for people who love cats and dogs. We were learning how to apply Knowledge which is collecting facts and sharing them like on a poster or ad mabey. During my learning we had to pick our grade of reading and read a book about the topic we had. My topic was cats and dogs. I found it really fun and easy finding some facts to put on my poster, But I also found it hard to fit everything onto my slides because they were pretty long sentences. Please comment if you learn anything and share some facts you know about cats and dogs. Here it the book and video I watched to learn some new facts. 


3 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe Charlotte,

    Great quality blog post that tells me what you were learning and what you had to do. I enjoyed reading your digital learning object and can relate to kittens sleeping that much, as I have one myself. The colours you have chosen are very visually pleasing and the image is oh so cute. Well done!

    Haere rā,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Miss Hickling
    I used to have a cat and she slept a lot but we had to put her down because she had cancer. I thought the pastel sort of colours would fit the mood,Happy and Joyful.
    Matewa,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m sorry to hear that Charlotte. Great thinking behind the colours.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.